Facebook Twitter OCS TV RSS
Requests for Reassignment/ Student Enrollment/ Moves

Student Enrollment Requirements

Which form is right for me?

  • Out-of-District Application - Parents - Parents or court-appointed guardians who wish to apply for assignment to a school outside of their regular attendance area.
  • Out-of-District Application - OCS Employees - Full-time Onslow County Schools' employees who wish to enroll their child(ren) in the school or district where they work (Board Policy 4150).
  • Out-of-County Application - Anyone (employee or not) who is not currently domiciled in Onslow County, but wishes for their children to attend an Onslow County school.  This includes those living on base but wishing to attend school off-base.

The following schools are at or above capacity. Therefore, out-of-district transfer request to these schools will not be considered:

 Elementary Schools at or above capacity:

  • Carolina Forest Elementary
  • Dixon Elementary
  • Meadow View Elementary
  • Parkwood Elementary
  • Richlands Primary
  • Richlands Elementary
  • Southwest Elementary
  • Stateside Elementary

 Middle Schools at or above capacity:

  • Dixon Middle
  • Trexler Middle

 High Schools at or above capacity:

  • Dixon High
  • Richlands High


2015-2016 Out-of-District & Out-of-County Requests

Additional Forms


2015-2016 Waterfall Housing


2015-2016 Controlled Enrollment Intent and Application Forms